- Shipping only for DELHI / NCR. Available in nursery for pickup.
- For best growth, give your plant a lot of bright sun. It needs at least 4-5 hours of sun per day, even indoors. If you don’t have a spot in your house that gets that much light,
- If your plant develops brittle leaves that turn yellow, it not getting enough water. Too much water is indicated by black colored tips.
- These compact trees like a rich soil that drains well. General purpose potting soil can be used, add sand or perlite if extra drainage is needed.
- A slow release fertilizer can be used twice yearly. The plant shouldn’t be fertilized for four months after being re-potted.